The math Forum at nctm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christopher shella

Go down

Christopher shella Empty Christopher shella

Post by Admin Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:50 pm

A straightforward current book.Direct recommendations of how to run a successful law practice from someone who does it day in and out. This book is not a short cut to legal riches. It is a short precise look of what you need to do to earn six figures in your law practice . This book is written by an actually solo practice lawyer who grinds it out every day.

I thought the book was absolutely great. It is an excellent guide to the bright eyed brand new lawyer, and a refresher course for us old heads. I wish I had this at my finger tips over twenty years ago when I first started my practice. Great job. --Douglas Evans, Major Felony Trial Lawyer Washington and Maryland

I wish this book had been available when I was starting my law practice. Chris Shella shares the lessons that I learned the hard way as I was building my own law firm. From recommendations on technology and how to handle your calendar to managing your money, Shella's practical advice will teach you how to build a practice that will earn you a substantial income while working for yourself. --Rob McKenna, New Solo Lawyer, Atlanta, GA

As a law student who is terrified about the current job market, this was a welcomed resource for figuring out how to make a living if I don't get a job right out of school. I was grateful for the practical advice on how to get started, especially how to get put on lists that get you cases from the state. I am interested in doing defense work, so that part was especially helpful. Overall, I appreciated the very practical nature of the book. It's exactly what I need and appreciate. The cautionary tales part was great, especially about judges. --Kim Lott, Law Student Raleigh NC

I wish this book had been available when I was starting my law practice. Chris Shella shares the lessons that I learned the hard way as I was building my own law firm. From recommendations on technology and how to handle your calendar to managing your money, Shella's practical advice will teach you how to build a practice that will earn you a substantial income while working for yourself. --Rob McKenna, New Solo Lawyer, Atlanta, GA

As a law student who is terrified about the current job market, this was a welcomed resource for figuring out how to make a living if I don't get a job right out of school. I was grateful for the practical advice on how to get started, especially how to get put on lists that get you cases from the state. I am interested in doing defense work, so that part was especially helpful. Overall, I appreciated the very practical nature of the book. It's exactly what I need and appreciate. The cautionary tales part was great, especially about judges. --Kim Lott, Law Student Raleigh NC

see more - http://globalclassified.net/406/posts/2/9/943197.html

Admin
Admin

https://mathforum.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down